Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Zip the lip and ride!


Boy, the weather here really sucks right now. Nothing but cccccccold and rainy. It will be interesting to see if the trail up at Swayback is going to dry out enough for our Wednesday night ride. If it is still wet, they can count me out. Way to slippery for this guy and way too cold. Yeah, I know it, call me a pansy.

So... the weather is crap and I am sitting here at work contemplating what to do till lunch. Project 1, 2,and 3 are all looking pretty lame at the moment. Trying to get motivated. But I did come across one of my favorite cycling cartoons. I take that back, this IS my favorite cycling cartoon because it is so true. Every 2 wheeled pedal guru has come across this one time or another. There is always that one person in the group that comes up with every excuse in the book why their you-know-what was handed to them that day. It could have been lack of sleep, a cold, drank too much the night before, been working a lot, blah, blah, blah. blah, BLAH! Quit with the excuses man! It has happened to all of us but it doesn't mean you have to wine about it. Zip the lip and ride!