Wednesday, January 17, 2007

B-I-N-G-O


Just wanted to see if I can get that catchy little tune stuck in your head like it has been in mine for the past 2 months. See... my 4 year old little boy has been wanting a new puppy since the last one ran away. So the wife and I spent night after night trying to figure out what type of dog would be a good fit for our family. The last one was big, so this tme we are going small. We decided on a Boston Terrier and my little boy named him Bingo. Yeah... the one from the song. I think a cartoon was on at the time and they were singing Bingo, Uhg. I think all our friends and family have finally met him and I don't have to listen to people singing B-I-N-G-O anymore. It was funny like the first 2 seconds, after that I would have rather been subjected to Chinese water torture. This has to be the best little dog and my new best friend late at night when I am online seeing what else I "need" for my bike.

... and Bingo was his name oh! ARRRRGGGGHHHH, make it stop!!!!!