Thursday, January 18, 2007

I hate the cold...

I guess I could have ended up in a part of the world that is a lot colder than Alabama. But right now, it is cold. And I hate the cold. I was all excited about this coming weekend and getting togther with the guys and putting in a road ride. So I emailed everybody to see who could make it. The first response was from Ken saying he was in, but what about the weather? I didn't even check the weather. And I wish I never had. I went to weather.com and found out it will be approximately 36 degrees when we leave at 7am!!! After reading that, I was no longer excited about riding. That little devil enters my mind and says, "why not just take a week off and let it warm up a little." I am not listening to any of that. I am riding and I don't care how miserable it is. But I may see if they want to ride in the afternoon when it is bove 40. :)