Tuesday, February 13, 2007

And the search continues...

If I wasn't on a budget and the money tree in my back yard was blooming, searching for a new frame woudn't be so difficult. It would have been done, end of story. I was almost sold on the Quattro Assi but after talking with the importer yesterday, I felt like I was being sold a used car. So I emailed one of his dealers in Texas to get some more info on pricing. I will go ahead and tell you right now that hell will freeze over ten times before they get a dollar from me. They told me to take my business elsewhere because I asked about a discrepency in the price in their online store and the importer.

Advice taken.

Oh, by the way, went back to their site today to look at some other brands and get some more info and you know what... they changed their freaking price on the frameset I called them on!!!!!

And the search continues.