Wednesday, January 31, 2007

New Sponsor Needed...


Don't know if Alka-Seltzer sponsors cyclists, but they need to sponsor me. It's Wednesday and I still feel like I was hit by a Mac truck. It has been 4 days now and I feel like death warmed over. Been sucking down Alka Seltzer Cold and Flu tablets like Tart N Tinys. Sometime around Sunday I came down with some rare strain of the flu that probably originated somewhere deep in the jungles of South America. It came with its own death-grip. I think it is growing cause I am getting worse, not better. Alka Seltzer needs to sponsor me and at least supply their product free of charge. I love that little sizzle-fanizzzle in every glass!

I usually email everyone on Thursday to start getting them psyched up to go riding Saturday. But that's tomorrow... I may wait till Friday. No need to rush. I need to get over this crud that is trying to take over my body.

Alka-Seltzer... call me. We think we would make a great team.