Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Full week ahead...

This is going to be a tough week. But that always seems the caase when there are holidays involved. Got 2 miles in yesterday evening of running. Went pretty good, decent pace but I ate before the run and didn't give myself time to digest it. Started cramping up towards the end but I worked myself through it. Next time I will make sure the belly is not full of pasta and chicken and that will probably help with not feeling like I am carrying around a small baby.

Going to get another this evening and see how the legs do afterwards. They feel good today and I pushed them pretty hard yesterday.

Hope everyone has a good 4th of July and stay safe. I am heading to the lake with the Mrs. and the kids for a little rest and relaxation. Gotta get on the horn and see if anyone wants to get an early morning ride in tomorrow. That way I can just sit back and enjoy the day.

I am lagging a little on my swimming this week but that should pick up by the end of the week. I have my first lesson with my swim coach Saturday morning... that should be interesting.

2 days of swimming, 3 days of running, and possible 2 days of riding. That is a full week. Sunday cannot come soon enough.