Plans are to leave the station promptly at 9am in the morning to head to the Dirty Spokes 12 Hour Race in Winder, GA.. In the meantime, I have to do the following:
1. First and foremost, pick my bike up from the shop. Why am I worried about this? It WILL be ready.
2. Attend little neighborhood get-together
4. Go to grocery store for food.
4. Pack some more
5. Check to see what I have forgotten.
6. Go to sleep.
7. Wake up.
9. Get there and remember what I forgot.
That about sums up my average road trip excursions when I go to races. While the list only goes to "9" there are about 20 sub-categories to each one, each having there own sub-category and so on. I have a lot to do. I have a feeling once I get to camp, I will be horizontal till the rest of the team arrive. It makes me tired just thinking about the drive.
Next road trip, I will be taking the whole family aand we will staying in our new Jayco Jay Series, camping trailer. Now that will be a blog you don't want to miss!!!