Thursday, May 03, 2007

So little time...

Plans are to leave the station promptly at 9am in the morning to head to the Dirty Spokes 12 Hour Race in Winder, GA.. In the meantime, I have to do the following:

1. First and foremost, pick my bike up from the shop. Why am I worried about this? It WILL be ready.
2. Attend little neighborhood get-together
3. Pack
4. Go to grocery store for food.
4. Pack some more
5. Check to see what I have forgotten.
6. Go to sleep.
7. Wake up.
8. Leave
9. Get there and remember what I forgot.

That about sums up my average road trip excursions when I go to races. While the list only goes to "9" there are about 20 sub-categories to each one, each having there own sub-category and so on. I have a lot to do. I have a feeling once I get to camp, I will be horizontal till the rest of the team arrive. It makes me tired just thinking about the drive.

Next road trip, I will be taking the whole family aand we will staying in our new Jayco Jay Series, camping trailer. Now that will be a blog you don't want to miss!!!